- Gas burner upgrade kit increases efficiency of gas fired appliances
- Saved an average of 13.6 percent on commercial dryers in the Nicor emerging technology program.
- Showed an average of 8 months ROI pre-rebate in Wisconsin Focus on Energy commercial dryer testing.
- Achieves average energy savings of 10% to 35% (depending on usage & local conditions).
- Low cost high savings resulting in a short payback period.
- Rebates available in select states, contact us for details.
- Intelligent programmable design allows for maximum flexibility & savings potential.
- No manufacturer temperature or safety controls are ever by-passed.
- Hotels and Guest Industries
- Retirement and Elderly Care Facilities
- Commercial Kitchens
- Pool & Spa Heaters
- College Dorms
- Anywhere There Are Gas Fired Appliances
3rd Party Testing & Verification of Savings
- The BiO-Therm has been extensively tested on dryers, and proven to save an average of 10-35%.
- Long term testing was performed by the Gas Technology Institute as part of the Nicor Gas Emerging Technology Program
- Clean Tech Partners certified BiO-Therm saving as part of Wisconsin’s Focus on Energy rebate program.
- We are currently conducting further certification testing for commercial kitchen equipment as-well-as pool and spa heaters
The BiO-Therm has been in service at some of these customers over 3 years, and most had less that a 6 month ROI.
MAMMOTH LAUNDRY – FRESNO, CA
SIERRA VISTA WASH AND DRY – SIERRA VISTA, AZ
HOMEWOOD SUITES - SCOTTSDALE AZ
RESIDENCE INN – PHOENIX, AZ
KALAHARI RESORTS - WISCONSIN DELLS, WI
KALAHARI RESORTS - SANDUSKY, OH
Energy Efficiency Commercial Dryers
If you are searching for an energy efficient commercial laundry dryer, then you are in the right place. EZ-Efficiency has proven we can make your existing commercial dryers energy efficient, as-well-as new dryers your looking to buy. What if you could get a rebate when you buy new dryers with the BiO-Therm? Interested in learning more? Contact us today.
ECO LIFE Highlights Commercial Dryer Efficiency
In this article, ECO LIFE highlights some key points in the debate over where to focus energy efficiency incentive dollars. In the Home vs Commercial dryer efficiency incentive programs, a small investment in commercial dryer efficiency dwarfs anything that can be done with a home dryer. The environmental impact to improved commercial dryer efficiency is staggering. Read it here.